-October 24, 1995- The Journal of Formula One Motorsport -Vol. 1, No. 16-
- Netscape 1.1N Enhanced (Netscape 1.1N is needed to see some features properly)
- Welcome to Atlas Team F1
- Race results provided by GALE FORCE - F1 the fastest Formula 1 results service on the Internet
- Pacific Grand Prix - 95
- Access Intertops for the latest odds in F1
- News, the Media, and Technology by Bill Doolittle (USA)
- More News and Speculation for the F1 '96 Season by Mitja Golob (Slovenia)
- Headed For The Future: Penske and Tracy to McLaren's Rescue? by Gordon Greaves (Indonesia)
- Rory's Ramblings An Occasional Column from the Antipodes by Rory Gordon (Australia)
- ATLAS TEAM F1 STATISTICS Contributor: Rory Gordon
- Atlas Team F1 Image Archive
- Formula 1 - 1995 Season by Eric Bricier (France)
- #f1 - The Formula One Channel IRC's ultimate motorsport discussion group
- WORLDCIRCUIT - F1GP INFORMATION
Other F1 Information Providers
New issues will be out Tuesday (8:00 GMT) after each Grand Prix. ATLAS TEAM F1 welcomes articles, race reviews, and commentary from all F1 fans. Race reviews are encouraged by those attending GPs (although not a necessity).
Submit contributions via email to ATLAS TEAM F1 (email@example.com).
Text can be in the body of the mail, or sent as an attached file (Generic ASCII/ANSI Text or Wordperfect 5.2 are recommended). Please include a short bio of yourself. The deadline for submissions is Monday (23:00 GMT) for each G.P. issue. All contributions are subject to review by the editors.
Managing Editor: Paul Kaizar
Contributing Editors: Robert Balling |
William Doolittle |
Max Galvin | Rory Gordon
ATLAS TEAM F1 pages © 1995 ATLAS WWW
||Netscape 1.1N Enhanced|
Click below to send comments or suggestions about these pages.