1. In 1992, Nigel Mansell won the first five races consecutively. Who was the driver who won the sixth?
2. Which team finished in the first four places of the 1955 British Grand Prix?
3. How many different Formula One World Champions were there in the 1980s?
4. Who scored the most wins at Brands Hatch?
5. Who scored the most pole positions in one season and when?
Ayrton Senna 1988
Nigel Mansell 1992
Jim Clark 1963
6. Who replaced Giancarlo Fisichella at Minardi in 1996?
7. Who was on the podium of the first race in 1990?
Senna, Alesi, Boutsen
Senna, Piquet, Cheever
Prost, Arnoux, Mansell
8. How many of the top six finishers in the 1995 Belgian Grand Prix, had also qualified in the top 6?
9. What were the main colours of the 1992 Benetton in which Michael Schumacher took his first victory?
Yellow and Blue
Greeb and Blue
Yellow and Green
10. In 1963 BRM scored a one-two at Monaco. Who was the winner, ahead of his teammate Richie Ginther?
11. Who was a distant second, 52 points behind Nigel Mansell, in the 1992 Championship?
12. When was the only year that four-wheel driven Formula One cars raced?